Colony Ship - Releasing November 9th

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Colony Ship will be released on November 9th according to this update.

a33bc36b787a62a22cd37d530418d5e2f060cb7a.png

The hardest update of the year is done and we can finally focus on the endgame events. We need about 3 weeks to wrap it up, the level design and most writing is already done, so we're confident enough to announce the release date - Nov 9.

The game was in development since Jan 2017, so it's been almost 7 years, which is quite a journey. We would have never made it this far without players willing to support us and help us make a better game. Thank you.

On to the update: while the main focus is the Pit (chapter 4), it adds several player-requested quest solutions (like sneaking past Hargrave in Mission Control), more sneaking opportunities and minor events, special deals for Master Trader (feat), changes to Armor Handling, changes to Cloaking Field (gadget) and the stealth system in general.

We didn't list recent updates on the store page as we kept them on the testing branch until the system changes were completed. So for the players on the default branch, this update also includes

- New Chapter 2 content.
- Party members' Bonding System.
- The Grangers' Alliance
- The Delivery (keeping it vague to avoid spoilers)
- The Habitat's questlines' conclusion

Thank you for playing, see you in a month.
More information.

My next game after bg3....
It's going to take some adjustments to not hear or see the characters in detail again but I really loved the first chapter of this game in early access. Looking forward to it.

They made tons of changes since I played so will be great to see.

Wow, already? Didnt expect it thiis year. Buying day one, playing as soon as time allows.

Also looking forward to this, need to get caught up on it.

Indeed, another game to look forward to. I loved the quirky style of Age of Decadence and Dungeon Rats, as well as the punishing combat difficulty. I hope Colony Ship manages to maintain a similar feeling when playing it, even if it's a very different setting.

The demo I played didn't really grab me, but that was quite a long time ago. I should give it another shot. I think they've uploaded a new demo since then.

Back
Top Bottom