Last Epoch - Impressions

It's an interesting and fun time waster, but it really doesn't have a great deal of depth. BG 3 it definitely isn't!!

I'm interested in this game, but only after it leaves EA. It's good to hear it's a good game, Gives me good vibes for the time when the game is completely finished.

It's an interesting and fun time waster, but it really doesn't have a great deal of depth. BG 3 it definitely isn't!!
If we end not be able play something without the BG3 approach, it's time to find a new leisure domain.

I played EA but not since a long long time, and it was a very good Diablo like, with some depth in character building, and some depth in combats if you make your build to favor it. I was surprised by how was interesting the gameplay setup around using a max of summons.

I always expected a full RPG but with character building and combats at level of your favored Diablo or Torchlight. For sure Divine Divinity did a fairly good job, but very average for combats and character building. Now it's probably too late, Diablo like game are probably bound to be replaced by ARPG, and I don't like gamepad, and want the weird Diablo controls, let say as done in Torchlight 2 and never like D2.

Back
Top Bottom