The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Gematsu reports that 1 Million copies of Lies of P have been sold:

Lies of P sales top one million

Less than one month after release.

[...]

"This incredible milestone for Lies of P proves the potential of Korean console games on the global stage," said Neowiz co-CEO Seungchul Kim in a press release. "The Lies of P project was a challenging endeavor for Neowiz and Round8 Studio and we take great pride in what we achieved with this title."

Lies of P director Jiwon Choi added, "The reception has been incredible so far, and we are beyond thankful that over one million players have already embarked on their journey through Krat. Likewise, we are excited for what the future holds for Lies of P, and can't wait to share more when the time is right."

[...]
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

Is that for all platforms? It doesn't seem like a lot, but I don't know what their budget was.
That's how I understand it: the subtitle is 'Total worldwide sales for Lies of P surpassed one million units'. No, it's not a lot. I wonder what they were expecting, but they seem happy with it.

Well when you convert dollars into won that one million sales goes a lot further.

Still I expected the game to sell more then that based off the marketing.:unsure:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I'll still play this game sometime in the future. I wasn't impressed by the demo and I read the game suffers from balance issues, but a good souls-like is always a good game to play in my book.

Maybe when the DLC releases, if things line up.

Back
Top Bottom