The Wayward Realms - Devlog 2: Weathers & Water

NO WAY! Did they actually get funded?? These are the guys who dropped out of the games industry for 25 years, and came back with the following pitch:
Hey guys, we're getting the band back together!
Seriously, that was the whole thing.

Well their hiring and making more videos so they have some funding at least.:unsure:

I'm getting more of a Daggerfall vibe, but yeah, it's definitely going on my wishlist as well.
Yeah I can see that with the medieval stuff and large landscapes. I see Morrowind with all the celestial bodies and the dynamic weather. Plus the keyword UI and health bars look very Morrowind.

Yeah I can see that with the medieval stuff and large landscapes. I see Morrowind with all the celestial bodies and the dynamic weather. Plus the keyword UI and health bars look very Morrowind.
The health bars were actually the first thing that reminded me of Daggerfall. After thinking about it though, both games had the same 3 bar system for health, magic, and stamina. Daggerfall's bars are vertical while Morrowind's are horizontal on the UI.

I'm getting more of a Daggerfall vibe, but yeah, it's definitely going on my wishlist as well.
Yeah, esp. when they mention a "procedural world", I assume it'll have proceduraly generated dungeons like Daggerfall.

Back
Top Bottom