Lords of the Fallen - 1 Million Copies sold

And they've reached a stagnating 58% on Steam. They'll need time to recover from their launch. Compared to more than 20 million copies of Elden Ring (in March), it looks like there was more potential.

Fortunately, they listen, and they also start listening about some design issues, from what I saw in their last post. There's still a chance to get a better image and sell a few times that.

I for one never cared about Steam reviews or any site that allows user ratings/scores.

You get some good opinions but it comes will all the usual riff-raff. By that I mean review bombing, fake reviews, and so on. I form my own opinion before a game is released.

I for one never cared about Steam reviews or any site that allows user ratings/scores.

You get some good opinions but it comes will all the usual riff-raff. By that I mean review bombing, fake reviews, and so on. I form my own opinion before a game is released.
User scores are more relevant to me than critics. And more than 12k votes is a relevant statistic.

I didn't see any review bombing. Many of the reviews seem to agree on a few points (shared by some critics), and it's not only the performances, though there were a few of those at the start. Those reviews are also from people with 30-50 hours, so it's not just ragequitters.

Can't say the same for Starfield though. So my point stands.

Honestly though I'm not a Souls-like/Souls-clone fan so this is like fuel for my dislike.

Anyway I've enjoyed many books, games, and movies with terrible scores.^^

About 40 hours in, I'm losing interest. The game starts off really well, but it's not managing to grab me. The lantern mechanic honestly to me is more annoying than fun. I don't like that I have to advance through every scenario at snail pace to make sure I point the lantern to every corner to not miss anything, it makes the gameplay rather tedious after a while.

Personal taste thing, I suppose. Luckily, Dark Envoy is coming out tomorrow so no biggie.

Can't say the same for Starfield though. So my point stands.

Honestly though I'm not a Souls-like/Souls-clone fan so this is like fuel for my dislike.
People were expecting Starfield to do miracles. I have the impression that the reviews are honest vs what Bethesda promised, though the recent ones are surprisingly low when compared to what people here said about the game.

Anyway, it doesn't matter much whether we believe the scores or not; people who see those scores will be less likely to buy the game.

Anyway, it doesn't matter much whether we believe the scores or not; people who see those scores will be less likely to buy the game.
I agree.

I think this is a game that could really benefit from having a playable demo. Most people will decide within the first hour or so whether or not it's for them.

Who said the difficulty was unfair? :ROFLMAO:

B7AB39EA4D767D09F918352F100BA2CA6AD36068

Can't stand these kinds of games myself but glad it is giving others who do enjoy them something to play and hope they do well. I got plenty to keep me busy elsewhere.

On the bright side it seems that unless your FromSoft you won't make more than two million sales at best. That's good news for me as it stops the amount of clones.

As after Elden Rings success publishers want a piece of that fanbase pie and fail.

Last edited:
The market isn't getting flooded with souls clones. Other than this and Lies of P, there haven't been any any soulslikes lately that received significant attention.

Wrong again there was a video that showcased 50 soul-clones and soullikes in development. Sure that genre means different things to certain members though.

I said soulslikes that have received significant attention. I'm not talking about indie games that a handful of people will play.

Back
Top Bottom