Lunacid - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The dungeon crawler Lunacid has left Early Access:

Lunacid

Lunacid is a first person dungeon crawler inspired by old FROMSOFT games like Shadow Tower and King's Field.

Long ago a great beast arose from the sea and covered the earth in a poison fog. Now those deemed undesirable are thrown into a great well, which has become a pit of chaos and disease. You awaken in a moonlit subterranean world, having been thrown into the Great Well for crimes unknown. The only way out is to go further down and confront the sleeping old one below. On the way there will be many creatures and secrets to discover.
More information.

Looks pretty good. I am yet to find a game that replicates the feeling of King's Field though. We'll see about this one.

what about shadow tower abyss

I never got to play it. I think it was never released in English and these days you need an emulator with a fan-made translation, which feels a little deterring in general. It's definitely a game I would love to experience at some point.

I bought this in Early Access and thought that it had real potential. Pretty basic action, but it had charm - enhanced by a great sense of atmosphere.
I only played a couple of hours, but I'll bump it up the priority queue for a proper play now that version 1.0 is out.

I bought this in Early Access and thought that it had real potential. Pretty basic action, but it had charm - enhanced by a great sense of atmosphere.
I only played a couple of hours, but I'll bump it up the priority queue for a proper play now that version 1.0 is out.
I also purchased it in EA. I haven't played it in about a year, but I'm looking forward to giving it a spin at some point.

It does remind me a lot of the old King's Field games especially the music tracks.

Back
Top Bottom