Cabernet - Preview @ Gameffine

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Gameffine checked out the narrative RPG Cabernet:

Cabernet Preview

It's no secret that I'm a sucker (vampire pun #1) for vampire RPGs, my obsession with which began with the deeply flawed Masquerade: Redemption and peaked with Troika's magnum opus, Bloodlines. I tried to satiate the thirst left behind by Bloodlines with Vampyr, Coteries of New York, Swansong, V Rising and even Vampire's Fall: Origins to varied results. Heck, I'm one of those poor suckers (vampire pun #2) who pre-ordered Bloodlines 2 over three years ago. You can understand my excitement when Party for Introverts (cool name, btw) announced Cabernet, a narrative vampire RPG set in a world of 19th century aristocratic vampires. Thanks to Neon Hive PR, I got to have an early look at Cabernet's juicy new demo build. Here's yours truly, presenting Gameffine's Cabernet preview.

[...]

One can never have too many vampire RPGs. Even with the limited time spent in the demo, I can confidently say that Cabernet is one to watch out for. An often overlooked historical setting, choice-driven gameplay, and plenty of opportunities to piss off immortal elites made Cabernet climb to the top of my ever-growing Steam wishlist. You can even say that it's got a bite!
Thanks Yemeth!

More information.

Back
Top Bottom