03:23 TRPG
04:21 My Son's Pick
05:38 Soulslike
06:45 DLC
07:30 Least Favorite
08:34 GotY
09:39 Wrap Up
More information.

Maybe he doubts his ability to 100% it by the end of the year :)
(That's this guy, right?)
I reckon he can 100% - he's already experienced the beta which is up to act 3. Perhaps he already made a call it won't be his GOTY based on what he saw so far?

Jeez, over a month early.
Like any site you see pushing put album/movie/game of the year shit this early - it is all about pandering for views and trying to not get lost in the sea of ACTUAL end of year content.

I reckon he can 100% - he's already experienced the beta which is up to act 3. Perhaps he already made a call it won't be his GOTY based on what he saw so far?
I suppose it's about RT? Yes, I'm sure he can 100% it; he did quite well in the WotR challenge after its release.

I've always wondered how he knew what the secret achievements were, because that must be the difficult part, right? He must have a way to find out that information. Some games have relevant achievements, like main quest marks and big bosses, but others don't, like BG3 and silly things like multiclassing with 1 level of every available class. It's not something you naturally stumble on.

I suppose it's about RT? Yes, I'm sure he can 100% it; he did quite well in the WotR challenge after its release.

I've always wondered how he knew what the secret achievements were, because that must be the difficult part, right? He must have a way to find out that information. Some games have relevant achievements, like main quest marks and big bosses, but others don't, like BG3 and silly things like multiclassing with 1 level of every available class. It's not something you naturally stumble on.
He probably data mines the info or uses a website that shares that info.

Back
Top Bottom