Cyberpunk 2077 - Phantom Liberty Endings

Hope there isn´t a lot of endings. I´m tired of the way a lot of games go nowdays with multiple endings, lots of meaningless side quests, lot´s of plot twists and gigantic worlds full of markers to show where we must go next. I prefer the games more focused. The most memorable games I played had a tight story, few good sidequests, a plot twist and a ending that wraped everything. Sometimes people do too much when it´s not needed. I feel part of the budget and development time goes in trying to do too many unecessary things that turns into a mess/buggy results. System Shock 1/2, Arx fatalis, Prey, control, Deux Ex, legend of Grimrock 2, Dark Souls, Freespace 1/2, Mass Effect didn´t need a gigantic world, with a lot´s of endings to be my fav games. Baldur´s gate 3 is an honorable mention here because of it´s complexity and they seem to have pulled it of.

The DLC has two endings that are not equally good. One is easy to get for being a good guy the other ends in one of best horror segenments I ever played in a game.

To bad the one game ending it adds to the main game is absolutely terrible.

Hope there isn´t a lot of endings. I´m tired of the way a lot of games go nowdays with multiple endings, ... to have pulled it of.
I had a laugh at Mass Effect being added to a list of games having proper endings. They actually had to rebuilt it entirely.

You will probably not like Cyberpunk 2077, it's totally lacking that Grimrock 2 vibe you love.

Back
Top Bottom