Morbid: The Lords of Ire - Preview

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Fextralife checked out Morbid: The Lords of Ire:

Morbid: The Lords of Ire - Hands-On Gameplay Preview - Dark Fantasy RPG Soulslike

In this video, we are going to be taking a look at Morbid: The Lords of Ire, a new RPG soulslike that will be releasing for PC next year in 2024, with a free Demo coming out today, December 5th. Morbid: TLI is being developed by Still Running, and will be published by Merge Games who kindly sponsored this article.

Timestamps
0:00 - Morbid The Lords of Ire Preview
0:48 - Story & Setting
1:43 - Gameplay of Morbid
6:55 - Audio & Visuals
8:12 - Final Thoughts
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

Coincidently, I played the demo yesterday after seeing it on Steam. It's ok, but I don't imagine it'll be very popular among hardcore souls fans. It just doesn't stand out in any way. Also, you play a fixed protagonist, and there's no class system.

Coincidently, I played the demo yesterday after seeing it on Steam. It's ok, but I don't imagine it'll be very popular among hardcore souls fans. It just doesn't stand out in any way. Also, you play a fixed protagonist, and there's no class system.
That doesn’t sound promising, but I’ll give the demo a try. Just finished my 3rd play through of lord of the fallen and am ready to move on.

I'm surprised you liked LotF that much. Do you think it's better than Lies of P?
I would say that lies of P is the better overall game. However Lotf offers more in the way of replayability due to the variety of builds it offers. I also prefer the setting and combat of lotf. Also once you know where to go you can get through subsequent play throughs rather quickly.

Back
Top Bottom