Skyrim - Paid Mods are back

Are they on a mission to piss off their fanbase?

Here I thought the program was finished with the latest Special Edition.:S

Are they on a mission to piss off their fanbase?
Or milk the Starfield core fans with a vision (delusion) of infinite income like Star Citizen? :)

Or milk the Starfield core fans with a vision (delusion) of infinite income like Star Citizen? :)
Ha well I said before Bethseda would probably start selling Outpost DLC similiar to how they handled it with Fallout 76. Many didn't believe but now yeah they should.

From what I heard the monetary split is 70-30 in favor of Bethesda. No wonder Tes 6 is nowhere to be seen. Also heard that some modders were pulling their mods and saying they don't want paid mods.

I have no interest in paying for mods , but truth be told I might be willing to pay for mod pack that's can be installed with vortex. A 350 mod bundle (Which is already a thing) that's been tested to work for $20 with a 70-30 split in favor of the modders would be OK.

True but I haven't even tried one those 100+ mod all in one link installs on the Nexus. I rather decide what mods I want to install, but I see the appeal for the average Joe.

True but I haven't even tried one those 100+ mod all in one link installs on the Nexus. I rather decide what mods I want to install, but I see the appeal for the average Joe.
I agree about picking my own mods. However, it took me almost 2 months to pick, install, test and troubleshoot a 170 mod game I made and while it was pretty stable, I still had the occasional glitch. So, I might be willing to make some concessions on a premade list.

The few Wabbajck modlists I tried were well tested and polished and I didn't have many problems with them aside from a noticeably longer load times even on an SSD. And some of those modlists had more than 1000 or even 2000 mods, so I guess the load times are to be expected.

I admit I was going to try one but all the requirements, and needed third party tools did not make it easy. The mocking from the one who made the list didn't help.

Anyway I don't think I ever used more then 50 mods with any Bethseda game.

Back
Top Bottom