01:05 Dragon's Dogma 2
02:00 Avowed
03:27 Bloodlines 2
05:02 Banishers Ghosts of New Eden
06:10 Another Crab's Treasure
07:31 Wrap Up
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

So he's excluding games that were delayed to 2024, but he's including games that don't have a release date and may not make it in 2024. Makes sense. ;)

I'm cautiously curious about Avowed, but I have no interest in the other games on that list.

I'm looking forward to Elden Ring's DLC, Monomyth, STALKER 2, The Thaumaturge, Gothic 1 Remake (if ...) and Espiocracy. There's also Grim Dawn's DLC, of course, but I'm far from finished with the base game and the existing DLCs. Finally, we're still waiting for Urban Strife and Broken Roads.

I'm looking forward to Elden Ring's DLC, Monomyth, STALKER 2, The Thaumaturge, Gothic 1 Remake (if ...) and Espiocracy. There's also Grim Dawn's DLC, of course, but I'm far from finished with the base game and the existing DLCs. Finally, we're still waiting for Urban Strife and Broken Roads.
Those are all games that I anticipate more than his list except for The Thaumaturge and Espiocracy which I've never heard of.

On his list, I'm only interested in Dragon's Dogma 2 and to a lesser degree Bloodlines 2. I don't believe Avowed will be released in 2024.

I'm interested in four out five of those games myself. If you ask why well as another thread shows I play almost every RPG released even if their just mediocre.:biggrin:

I just hope Avowed and Bloodlines 2 aren't that bad.:fingerscrossed:

I'm hyped for Dragon's Dogma 2 and curious about Avowed. I'm not a fan of PoE universe but if Avowed has barbie fun house components (dress up party + home decorations) like TES series, then I'm interestef lol.

I am also looking forward to WotR DLC6.

Those are all games that I anticipate more than his list except for The Thaumaturge and Espiocracy which I've never heard of.
The Thaumaturge looks interesting to me. It's made by Fool's Theory, which is made up at least in part by ex-CDPR devs. Their one previous release is Seven.

The Thaumaturge looks interesting to me. It's made by Fool's Theory, which is made up at least in part by ex-CDPR devs. Their one previous release is Seven.
I should have worded that better. It's just Espiocracy that I'd never heard of. I played the demo for The Thaumaturge when it was on Steam. I thought it seemed ok, but I wasn't compelled to wishlist it.

I'm restraining my enthusiasm for Avowed since it just looks like an action RPG, but I am curious about the implementation.

I'm restraining my enthusiasm for Avowed since it just looks like an action RPG, but I am curious about the implementation.
Same, only thing holding my interest is that it's Obsidian - so the gameplay could be more RPG'ish, like a Bloodlines or New Vegas, instead of your typical action RPG. We haven't seen anything yet that would let us know.

Then again, we're in a Brave New World now with Microsoft running the joint. For all we know so far, they may have just gone full-on generic mass-market console game production now.

Back
Top Bottom