Fallout: Miami: 2023 Environmental Showcase

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Couchpotato spotted a teaser for the mod Fallout: Miami:

Fallout: Miami - 2023 Environmental Showcase

Fallout: Miami is an upcoming mod for Fallout 4 on PC.

As 2023 comes to a close we'd like to share with you all a small glimpse into the Post-Nuclear Vacation Destination of Fallout: Miami.

The Sole Survivor journeys to the sunny South, following the promise of a well-paid job but ends up embroiled in a conflict between various groups, some vying for power, others fighting to uphold their ideals.

Fallout: Miami is a brand new world space with a gripping main quest, side-quests, equipment, settlements, and a host of interesting characters and companions! Uncover the truth behind the mysterious disappearances and participate in the age-old struggle between Order and Freedom.
More information.

Well it wont be released for another few years so don't get your hopes up.

Fallout London should be the next big mod to release next year hopefully.

Last edited:
Well, we may get it sooner than expected if Ukraine is made part of the EU and NATO. Except the project will get bigger and called Fallout: Europe. ;)
Sorry but not funny or on topic once again.:spam: Just had to be said.:biggrin:

Not sure how interested I am in either mod, but Miami seems a more natural fit compared to London imo. Plus I can somewhat relate to the location.

I have to say that I'm really looking forward to the release of this project,along with Fallout London. But I do wish that people would stop using the word 'upcoming' so much. Of course it's all relative on a personal basis, but in my opinion, 'upcoming' means sort of next week /next month or thereabouts. Not sometime whenever in the next 1 or 2 years etc. For goodness sake, they're still recruiting -so we know what that indicates: Stiil in the 'pie in the sky' category, in my humble opinion. Don't get me wrong - I take my hat off to these guys, and wish them all the best. I just wish that I had the relevant skills to help out.

Appearance-wise it looks pretty good, with plenty of environmental noise and random clutter. Nice attention to detail. The intact neon sign looks out of place; how did it survive a nuclear strike and all the subsequent decades of damage? Very nice overall though.

Back
Top Bottom