SKALD: Against the Black Priory - Announced for Spring 2024

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The retro RPG SKALD: Against the Black Priory has been announced for Spring 2024:

SKALD: Against the Black Priory will launch in Spring 2024!

Greetings, and happy Rawcember everyone!

Let's dive straight into our big announcement for the end of 2023:
The launch of SKALD: Against the Black Priory is now officially set for Spring 2024!

Over the past year, Anders and the team have been hard at work on the game in order to craft a memorable adventure that we know you'll enjoy, and we truly can't wait for you to see and experience it by yourself.

To give you a glimpse of what to expect in the final game, we have put together a new trailer that you can see below:

Every system in the game has undergone meticulous polishing and significant enhancements since we last showcased it back in January 2023. But that's not all - additional features and improvements are still in the works to ensure that you'll have a blast playing through the final game, whilst exploring its world and uncovering its mysteries.

Our free demo has been updated and now features an early look at some of the new features mentioned above, including font customization options, difficulty settings, and other accessibility or quality of life improvements.

As we gear up for the launch, you can expect more frequent updates and new content drops from us, so stay tuned by wishlisting the game on Steam and following us on social media!

Also, don't hesitate to drop a comment to share your reactions or questions about the game if you have any.

We can't wait for you to experience SKALD when it launches in Spring 2024!

The Raw Fury team
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

Demo was good and full of dark atmosphere well done. Liked it a lot. But my gaming schedule is full, not sure when I get around to play this, surely not on release.

After playing (and enjoying) Nox Archaist I realize that I can tolerate just about any graphics as long as the game is good, and Skald looks almost photorealistic compared to that.

Back
Top Bottom