RPG General News - Release Dates of 2024 RPGs

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
RPG Site made a release date list for upcoming RPGs:

The RPGs of 2024: Every RPG and their release dates

Here we list the upcoming RPGs we expect to see in 2024. This listing will often be updated throughout the year.

Now - we know - defining what exactly is an 'RPG' is can be a little tricky. While some of the games below may not best be labeled as an 'RPG', we wanted to include games that have evident role-playing elements. We allow for a little bit of wiggle room.

Here are some house rules of the list:

• Our list only includes games with confirmed English versions set to release in 2024. Games that do not have confirmed English localizations or have not yet been announced with 2024 release plans will not be included.
  • There are many RPGs currently in Early Access that may see their full release in 2024. We don't try to predict when games will leave Early Access, so they will not be included until a hard date is announced.
[...]
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

@HiddenX you forgot to link the URL :)

Not bad but not as good as 2023.

Some of these games are coming out sooner than I realized. Dragon's Dogma 2 is less than 3 months away, and it wasn't announced too long ago. FF VII Rebirth releases next month, although the PC version won't be released until later.

Now if we could just get a date for Monomyth.

Not bad but not as good as 2023.
I'm not so sure. 2023 had a lot of titles but also had its share of disappointments. Of all the expected great games, only BG3 really fulfilled its promise (but yeah, it did it very well). Also, some games are announced very late, so we may have a few surprises.

Each year comforts my belief that nothing is really sure until the end of the year, or at least until the main expected releases have confirmed to be as good as advertised.

Back
Top Bottom