Skyrim - Nolvus V6 Mod in Development

Beth should take note why players and modders are fanatically keeping an over ten years old game alive and Starfield seems to be almost forgotten already.

Simply amazing the mod incorporates over a few hundred mods into one single package. Why can't Bethseda do something like this with their enhanced edition?

CDPR did with the Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition.

Oh, no wonder I haven't heard of this. I don't consider a compilation of mods a mod. A book of recipes isn't a recipe, it's a book of recipes.

Bethesda did do something like this. They compiled dozens of Creation Club mods into one of their later versions. They can't compile *these* mods because they'd have to pay all of these creators and work out rights with each of them. Far, far too much of a hassle.

Not really they just need to get approval and credit the mod maker. They do steal mod ideas for future games though, and yeah the creation mods are basically crap.

Like I said above CDPR hired and even added free mods to Witcher 3 Enhanced.

Beth should take note why players and modders are fanatically keeping an over ten years old game alive and Starfield seems to be almost forgotten already.
I wouldn't be so quick to write off Starfield. Bethesda hasn't even released the modding tools for it yet.

Not really they just need to get approval and credit the mod maker. They do steal mod ideas for future games though, and yeah the creation mods are basically crap.

Like I said above CDPR hired and even added free mods to Witcher 3 Enhanced.
That's what another modder has to do because they don't sell the compilation. Bethesda makes money selling the game, so it's completely different. All Creation Club modders receive financial compensation. And like you said, CDPR hired modders. Hire means paying them.

Back
Top Bottom