Jagged Alliance 3 - Expanded Modding Tools

Really looking forward to that one. Not even from the modder perspective, but as a player as I would like to see what campaigns players come up with. Also I really hope there will be some custom campaigns.

I would like to play and show the game more on my channel, but just repeating the same campaign over and over, well...

So some small challenge campaigns would be awesome :)

Is there any info out there on whether they plan more big changes to the game after 1.5? Or is it thought to be close to "done" now? Debating playing it next...

Is there any info out there on whether they plan more big changes to the game after 1.5? Or is it thought to be close to "done" now? Debating playing it next...
No infos beyond 1.5 yet. They always say that they can "neither deny nor confirm a dlc"

Some news on 1.5. It's available now and it's a 198.2 MB download. :)

Update 1.5 "Larry" includes:
  • New extensive modding tools: Create new campaigns, and quests, edit maps, and much more.
  • 10 new game rules: Customize the difficulty of each playthrough with these optional new rules and combine them as you see fit
  • Some issues fixed
  • You can check out the full patch notes here: https://thqnordic.com/article/patch-notes-15

Back
Top Bottom