The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Couchpotato spotted a Community Feedback Survey for Unforetold: Witchstone:

Community Feedback Survey

We're all ears!

Happy Friday adventurers!

As we continue on our journey together, we want to make sure we're creating content, updates, and experiences that you genuinely love and look forward to.

To do that, we need your help!
We'd love to hear what you'd like to see more of from us.
Whether it's new content types, community events, game updates, or anything else, your feedback is invaluable.

Here are a few examples to get the ball rolling:

• Behind-the-Scenes Content: Insights into our development process, art creation, or game design.
  • Community Events: Q&A sessions with the devs, Livestreams.
  • Educational Content: Tutorials, tips and tricks, or deep dives into game mechanics.
  • Exclusive Previews: Sneak peeks at upcoming features, characters, or storylines.
  • Give your feedback here
Thank you for your support and for being an awesome part of our community.
More information.

8 hours of content and they're asking $35. Well, not in this lifetime is my feedback. This looks like a game from 20 years ago.

Perhaps. Keep in mind though it's a sandbox game and can be replayed a lot to side with different factions and try different approaches. Which means the amount of content is greater than it first appears.

That said, the game is still rough in spots; plenty of bugs that need squashing and features that are not yet fully implemented yet. But the foundation for a rather great and unique game is there.

Yes, I am intrigued but not enough to commit for that price. The devs said price will go up even further at full release so I'm like "this better have decent amount of content to justify the price!!!"

Back
Top Bottom