Fallout Remakes - Status Update

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
JuiceHead covers the latest progress on the various Fallout remake mods being developed in the Fallout 4 engine.

Today we take a look at some of the most recent updates around the Fallout remake mods coming to the game, as well as some of the other DLC-sized mods coming to Fallout.

Timestamps:
00:00 - Intro
00:19 - Fallout 3 Remake
06:07 - Fallout 1 Remake
08:29 - Fallout 2 Remake
09:58 - New Vegas Remake
11:27 - Fallout Appalachia
More information.

Doubt any of those mods get finished but London and Miami are the safe bet.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind official remakes of FO3 and NV if they were done right. I don't have much interest in any of these fan remakes though because the modders are prohibited from using the original audio.

Yes please, more Fallout with the old rules and proper role-playing systems.... Fallout London is just around the corner and will revive the quest for mods, I am pretty sure that game will be fantastic. I love the Fallout universe, I started gaming a few years before Fallout 1 and I still remember how much emotionally "invested" I was in that game. Considering the state of Bethesda these days, I am not even looking for a new Fallout 5, it will be probably be a looter-shooter live service of sort :cry:

To be honest, after Skyrim, Fallout 4 was my next favourite game of all time. Ha...you may scoff....;)
So, any of the aforementioned mods/remakes in the FO4 engine would be very much appreciated by yours truly. However, in the real world, and if I'm honest with myself, I think the likelihood of most of them ever crossing the finish line is very low....sadly. Notwithstanding the admiration that I have for these teams of people that attempt the massive effort involved. But.......you never know...........🤞
PS. I wish Mr. Juicehead would talk a bit slower..........

Considering the state of Bethesda these days, I am not even looking for a new Fallout 5, it will be probably be a looter-shooter live service of sort :cry:
Nah, if Bethesda was going to do that, they would have done it by now. I'm very much looking forward to another Fallout game. I know it'll be far from perfect, but that's what mods are for.

I'll be surprised if Bethesda even releases another Fallout in ten years. Look how long Elder Scroll 6 is taking to finish. Microsoft should give the IP to another developer.

Back
Top Bottom