Colony Ship - Steam Key Giveaway

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Our Staff member Pladio is giving away a Steam key for Colony Ship - A Post-Earth Role Playing Game:

Notes on eligibility:
Only members of RPGWatch forums with at least 25 posts prior to today are eligible to win a copy of Colony Ship : A Post-Earth RPG through this contest.

You may only win one copy during this contest.

Process:
To enter the contest, please fill in the quiz on the Google Forms link below:

RPGWatch Giveaway Quiz

All members who correctly answer the questions by Sunday 3rd of March 2024 at 21.00 my time (wherever I am) will be entered into an Excel sheet and a random winner will be selected.

Winner:
The key will be a Steam Key and will be given out to the winner, who will need to share their SteamID with Pladio via private message on RPGWatch.
The winner will also be communicated to announce the end of the giveaway.
Thanks Pladio!

More information.

Seems like a strange quiz since it stands to reason that anyone asking for the key probably hasn't played the game yet. *Edit* I guess I should have read the fine print. :)

1709070742250.png

@JDR13 You managed to do it for Age of Decadence. :)

Well that's an original way to give out a free game so kudos to you Paldio.

I was thinking of doing a giveaway as well one day but steam doesn't give out keys anymore. So like you said the only way would be to gift a copy to a member.

I like it, play a game to win a game! Thanks for the fun, @Pladio

Got 6 on my steam wishlist and this one is on it, so very noice indeed. Good luck to everyone.

Thank you for the giveaway, it is very much appreciated. This game doesn't appeal to me, though, as I never got into Age of Decadence as I thought I would. So I don't need to fetch my reading glasses for the fine print :)

Thanks and good luck everyone. The quiz was a fun way to do this, as it made me read more about the game's factions etc.

When i access this page, from my bitdefender
Function:
Online Threat Prevention

chrome.exe attempted to establish a connection to irontowerstudio.com based on an untrusted certificate. We have blocked the connection to keep your data safe, as insecure certificates are issued by unrecognized certificate authorities

I solved the quiz but already finished the game and playing solo run right now. Great game.
If i win please give it to someone new to the game.

If I ever get a key to give away, I'll be doing it along these lines as I believe there's nothing wrong with singing to earn your supper.
And if you want to dance, you have to pay the piper.

Hi there, i just finished the quiz :)
Good luck to anybody who is running for a key like me and thanks a lot to the generous Pladio.

See you in space.

Thank you for the Giveaway, @Pladio :clap::clap: It's really nice from you (y)(y)

I'm just passing by to congratulate you, I won't take part in the raffle.

This site can’t provide a secure connection.irontowerstudio.com doesn't adhere to security standards.
ERR_SSL_SERVER_CERT_BAD_FORMAT
Seriosuly, only me with these problems? I tried several browsers :LOL:

This site can’t provide a secure connection.irontowerstudio.com doesn't adhere to security standards.
ERR_SSL_SERVER_CERT_BAD_FORMAT
Seriosuly, only me with these problems? I tried several browsers :LOL:
It works for me :)

Back
Top Bottom