Fallout: NV - Nuevo Mexico Interview

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Game Rant interviewed the team behind Fallout: Nuevo Mexico:

Fallout: Nuevo Mexico Will Give Players A New Look at Mexico This Year

Game Rant speaks with the Fallout: Nuevo Mexico team about trailers coming later this year, which will bring fans' first look at Mexico proper.

Since its inception, the Fallout franchise has cloaked itself in the retro-futurist Americana of the mid-20th century. That's changing, thanks to modders like the team behind the Fallout: New Vegas overhaul Fallout: Nuevo Mexico.

Nuevo Mexico isn't the only project taking the franchise outside the United States. In April, the highly anticipated Fallout 4 mod, Fallout: London, will take the familiar imagery of Ghouls and Mutants across the pond. But looking at New Vegas' exploration of the greater world of the franchise also means looking closer to home. Neuvo Mexico project lead Zapshock and writer Montana recently spoke to Game Rant about what setting their story in the American Southwest and Mexico brings to the franchise, and how they put their fingers on the pulse of post-apocalypse Mexico.

[...]
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

Almost forgot about this New Vegas mod. I hope it gets released. 🙏

There are still high profile NV mods coming out? That's great. I am personally gearing up for Fallout London - hopefully it will be as great as Fallout Sim Settlement 2. Looking forward to go back to the fallout universe, Starfield was such a disappointment for me.

Too bad this isn't based on the more stable engine from FO4, but I'm assuming it's been in development since before FO4 was released.

Too bad this isn't based on the more stable engine from FO4, but I'm assuming it's been in development since before FO4 was released.

The [technical] modding community of FNV is far more advanced than anything Fallout 4 has to offer. The engine of the of the former has been made super lean & stable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom