VtM: Bloodlines 2 - Super Vampires

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
PC Gamer reports that you can become a super vampire in VtM: Bloodlines 2:

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 will let you become a super vampire by drinking vamp blood, taking their abilities and combining them 'in hundreds of different ways'

In Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2, one of the first choices you'll need to make is what clan you'll be repping. Today we learned a bit more about the rebellious Brujah, but also how drinking the blood of other vampire big shots lets you explore other ability trees, turning you into what I have very creatively decided to call a super vampire.

The Chinese Room emphasises that Bloodlines 2 isn't an "ability optimization game" and doesn't expect players to pore over abilities and weigh them against each other. Straightforward is what the team is aiming for. So you'll just unlock a handful of abilities that reflect your chosen clan's style. That said, there will be opportunities to delve into other ability trees.

As Seattle's sheriff, you'll be able to get important vampires belonging to other clans to assist you by offering up their blood, which unlocks their clan's abilities. The more they diverge from your clan's abilities, however, the higher the cost.

[...]
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

Hoping this game is good but a recent Bloodlines Skyrim mod looks ten times better.

Don't care your just being your usual jackass self. Here have a cookie.:cookie:

My point is still valid and most know what I mean.

I love the sound of sucking out some skills from other vampires! Folks commented on the PC Gamer article indicated that doing that is considered a Very Bad Thing by the vampire community, so now I want to do it even more!

P.S. I was going to make fun of them for saying "pore over abilities" instead of "pour over abilities" - but it turns out they're right!

I'm still hoping this will turn out to be a decent game. Heck even an okay game would be good. I never played Bloodlines 1, only played Redemption. Still have fond memories of it.

I'm still hoping this will turn out to be a decent game. Heck even an okay game would be good. I never played Bloodlines 1, only played Redemption. Still have fond memories of it.
Why not try Bloodlines 1? It's often on sale for cheap, and with Wesps patches it's a good experience bug-wise as well.

Back
Top Bottom