Dragon's Dogma 2 - All Vocations

Fextralife published another Before You Play video, too:

I wonder why everyone chooses the ugly cat people for their thumbnails. Do they think the video sells better because of it? It sure has the contrary effect on me, I'll be damned if one of those furries makes it into my party :cautious:

I wonder why everyone chooses the ugly cat people for their thumbnails. Do they think the video sells better because of it? It sure has the contrary effect on me, I'll be damned if one of those furries makes it into my party :cautious:
I'm thinking about making a Thundercats team, with Lion-O as my character :p

They're quite cool. They remind me of the Khajiits (and Enkidukais, but that's something else).
They're cool, but a bit too derivative imo. I immediately thought they were ripped off from TES as soon as I saw them.

It's too bad they stopped with just the two races.

Should have expected from Japanese or Korean games. We got lucky they didnt added those in DD1 even if they already had game art with cat people back then. One must pray there will be no "cute" little pets mandatory accompany you on journey as in their MMO games.

They're cool, but a bit too derivative imo. I immediately thought they were ripped off from TES as soon as I saw them.

It's too bad they stopped with just the two races.
Technically, there are also elves, but the difference isn't as noticeable. Who knows, perhaps they'll add more later.

Back
Top Bottom