Alpha Protocol - Back on GOG

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Alpha Protocol is available again on GOG (RPGWatch-Link):

Alpha Protocol

Loyalty carries a price and no one knows this more than agent Michael Thorton. A talented young agent cast out by his government, Thorton is the only one with the information needed to stop an impending international catastrophe. To do so means he must cut himself off from the very people he is sworn to protect. As players determine how to accomplish different objectives, the decisions made and actions taken in each mission will ultimately transform the type of secret agent Michael Thorton will become. Every choice the player makes as Michael Thorton will carry consequences for his future and the fate of the world.

With Alpha Protocol back, we're also very happy to say that the GOG version of the game contains additional or brought back features that are here to let you enjoy it even more:

Licensed soundtrack
Immerse yourself in the game's thrilling espionage atmosphere, accompanied by its iconic tracks.

Achievements support
Your accomplishments will not go unnoticed, as the achievement system (previously only available on consoles) is fully implemented on GOG.

Full controller support
Whether you own a Dualsense, DualShock 4, Nintendo Switch Pro, Xbox Series or Xbox One controller, you can sit back, relax and play Alpha Protocol on any of those (vibrations and wireless mode included).

Localization support
Enjoy the game in your native language with localization support for 8 languages: English (audio & text), French (text), German (text), Italian (text), Spanish (text), Czech (text), Polish (text), Russian (text).

Compatibility with modern operating systems
Whether you're playing on a modern rig or an older PC, the game will run smoothly on your operating system and adjust its default settings to match your hardware.

Cloud saves support
Don't worry about losing your save files either, as your GOG copy comes with support for Cloud saves.
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

I replayed it a few years ago and it was still fun.

I played on release ... and then replayed on Steam Deck just over a year ago and was amazed at how well it all held up. Amazing game - one of the biggest positive surprises I've had in recent years.

Personally to me this game was a gem that got roasted by every journalist in the past. Not saying the crtisiscsm wasn't correct just that no critic gave it a chance.

Sure it was clunky but man that conversation system was a breath of fresh air.

Back
Top Bottom