Horizon Forbidden West - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition has been released:

Horizon Forbidden West: Complete Edition - Launch Trailer | PC Games

Explore distant lands. Fight awe-inspiring machines. Experience the majestic adventure like never before on PC. Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition is out now on Steam and Epic Games Store!
More information.

It feels like it took forever for this to finally get to PC. I just finished installing it, but I'll probably wait till the weekend to start playing.

I just played the prologue part and it is beautiful and the story already captivated me again.. I know, what I will be doing the next weeks...

It feels like it took forever for this to finally get to PC. I just finished installing it, but I'll probably wait till the weekend to start playing.
I bought the Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition a little while back on promotion for like 60% off, haven't started it yet, so looking to see if the new game will launch a new series of games for me..

Horizon Zero Dawn on PC was one of my favorite games of all time, but I'm a bit skeptical about Forbidden West as I'm not sure where they can go with the story beyond the great newness appeal of the first one. I'll have to read reviews, though it'll be another couple of weeks as I'm still finishing up Banishers which is fun.

I'm also on the fence, I enjoyed the 1st, but mainly because it was so different. This looks like 'more of the same' (at least from the bits I've seen). At this point I'm not going to pay full price but will wait for it to go on sale at some point.

I'm also on the fence, I enjoyed the 1st, but mainly because it was so different. This looks like 'more of the same' (at least from the bits I've seen). At this point I'm not going to pay full price but will wait for it to go on sale at some point.
It takes place in a completely different region. New enemies, underwater exploration, flying. It's definitely not just more of the same.

More of the same would be just fine by me, really. I loved the first one, save for a dry spell just after leaving the starting area. Story-wise, there seems to be plenty to do, given the after-credits scene from the first game.

Horizon Zero Dawn has one of the best sci-fi scenario I've ever experienced in a game/movie/book. Every twist gives birth to new questions while answering others. Story slowly unfolds until the very end of the game. I have high hopes for the second installment.

That's promising!

I'm still playing HZD. It didn't immediately click with me, but after ~25 hours, it's starting to grow on me. I'll likely continue with HFW at some point.

They seem to do very good PC ports.

Back
Top Bottom