Fable 2 - Upcoming Announcement

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Yes, one of those announcements for an announcement. The Lionhead blog says some big news is coming next week for Fable II fans:
Normally, we don't like to tease too much. You know, all this hype being generated by teasing the announcement that there will be an announcement in X-number of days. Who cares? But in this day and age where a gazillion titles are asking for your attention, I felt it might be the right thing to do on the blog. We've got some
g_o_o_d.gif
news for all Fable II fans next week, dare I even say it's quite a big announcement? Yes of course I dare say it's a big announcement regarding Fable II, next week!
In other news, if you are still hungry for the backstory on Fable and Fable II, check out our Tales of Albion feature. The map of Travels in Today's Albion has been pretty much completely revealed now...
PC version? Sequel? Patch so it works?
More information.

Patch so it works....bit lost on what you are getting at here...

ahh ok the priest bug.....yep, fortunately I got past that part:p

I'm hoping for the PC announcement as well, though the (possible) subtle hints might suggest DLC for "good" characters (maybe I'm reading too much into it). Doesn't seem likely that they would make a "big announcement" for a patch. DLC is more likely, but still not a "big announcment" in my book. So I'll just hang onto the dream that it will be the PC version sooner rather than later (as in, developed in parallel).

How many units have sold? If it's a metric F-load than I'm putting more money on PC announcement.

It'll come out eventually for PC. When it does, hopefully most of the bugs will be fixed. I need a decent RPG to play. After the stinker that Bethesda softworks pulled out of their ass (Fallout 3) we really need a good rpg to play.

Fallout 3 was good imo while Fable 1 was intuitive but more of a childrens game.

What an unnecessary attempt at backseat moderation.

Sad thing is you are only doing this because he shares your opinion....hive mind mentality.

I agree to rune_74.

Back to the actual subject ...

I'm forgetting that Peter Molyneux is more excitable than my 3-year-old, so it could very well be that this is merely an announcement of DLC. Not saying DLC's a bad thing, but I just don't think it's a "big" announcement. Sequel or major expansion, sure, those would be big, but ... oh what's the point of speculating. We'll hear it when we hear it.

PC version would make it move for me, though.

Last edited:
I hope it's the decision to release for PC
Doubt it. This is supposed to be good news for ALL Fable 2 fans. The vast majority of fans couldn't care less if there's a PC version.

Maybe some free DLC?

P.S. Don't feed the trolls!

Just like the Bethesda fanboy hivemind, eh.

The funny thing is they can't really name one good thing about Morrowind/Oblivion or Fallout 3 just whine.

Morrowind / Oblivion = Nice music, that's it.

Fallout 3 = Action is fun, then it gets boring after 5 minutes and everything else is crap.

Fable was over rated but it was still fun, I really liked the atmosphere of the game. Anything is better than the crap Bethesda makes. It's always the same boring crap over and over.

why even respond to you? You will just respond with snide remarks that make you feel cool. In reality its just depressing to see what the internet can deliver. Did you ever think that other people may have different tastes in what they like?

Guys look, we get you are mad they got your beloved fallout now get over and get a life.

Back
Top Bottom