HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The shipment of the Collector's Editions has started:

Collector's Editions shipment has begun

Lord Captains!

We're happy to report that Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Collector's Editions and other physical items are on their way to our founders - the address shipment has begun!

Part of the cargo has been sorted and shipped to our Lord Captains, who have already received the tracking codes in their emails. Some of our lucky Lord Captains even already got their orders! Other boxes are being sorted out and prepared right now and will be shipped shortly as well.

We kindly ask you to check your email from time to time so as not to miss the special letter from the FedEx or DHL shipper with all the important information and your personal tracking code.

Also, please, be sure to check your email Spam folder every now and then as the letter from FedEx or DHL may accidentally end up there.

We thank you all for your patience and support! We're looking forward to the parcels meeting their Lord Captains!

The Emperor protects!
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

Come home baby!

Going by the last two games orders will be limited and not everyone will get it.

I still remember the threads with members who waited years to get theirs.

Last edited:
Fast my behind but I'll concide and agree with you this time.

Anyway still late as the game released months ago. 🤣

I still remember the threads with members who waited years to get theirs.
Still waiting. They still haven't shipped Wrath of the Righteous collector's editions (except a few people who got theirs really early on). They send out updates on that every month, but it's a huge clown show. It's actually kind of a slap in the face that Rogue Trader ones are shipping first.

Still waiting. They still haven't shipped Wrath of the Righteous collector's editions (except a few people who got theirs really early on). They send out updates on that every month, but it's a huge clown show. It's actually kind of a slap in the face that Rogue Trader ones are shipping first.
If it makes you feel better, they just announced that it's being shipped. I got my email a week ago or so - we'll see when it actually arrives, but it's ridiculous to think some of the WotR CE's still haven't received their package. They should really shape up in that aspect.

If it makes you feel better, they just announced that it's being shipped. I got my email a week ago or so - we'll see when it actually arrives, but it's ridiculous to think some of the WotR CE's still haven't received their package. They should really shape up in that aspect.
Do you mean that they just shipped your WotR CE? Or your Rogue Trader CE?

They emailed last week saying that they started the shipping process, not sure it implied I'm 100% getting my own copy within the next couple weeks. Speaking of Rogue Trader.

Ah, ok, I got that email too for my Rogue Trader CE. But the last update for the Wrath of the Righteous CE (on March 21) did not say they had started shipping them yet, was wondering if I missed something there. Guess not.

Received my Rogue Trader CE yesterday. Pretty nice, way better than the underwhelming Kingmaker CE. Now hopefully they get the WotR ones out...

Mine is arriving tomorrow, it was scheduled for last Friday via FedEx but I wasn't in to pick it up, so I rescheduled it. Good to see people are getting theirs in a more timely manner than before (even if still months after the release).

I just received the Collector's Edition, the items are pretty nice, though the Cassia statue doesn't fit in the slot due to the base scenery getting in the way of the cloak. I looked it up and seems like a lot of people are having the same issue and it's a flaw in the design, so I'll have to either trim the cloak or 3D print some sort of fix.

Regardless, it did arrive in time.

I just received the Collector's Edition, the items are pretty nice, though the Cassia statue doesn't fit in the slot due to the base scenery getting in the way of the cloak.
It worked for me, just had to figure out how to navigate it around the obstacles. If looking from the front, the left side of the cloak fits inbetween the cylindrical object and the cable bundle. The back of the cloak goes on top / behind something that's on the ground. The right side of the cloak is shaped to fit just inside (to the left of) another cylindrical object on the ground. You have to bend the cloak (it won't break) to navigate it around things while getting it into the final spots it's supposed to go. Took a bit to figure it all out.

Just did some searching and I saw one guy on Steam who didn't like the fit, but it looks like he put the left side of the cloak to the right of the cable bundle, instead of between the cylinder and the cable bundle where it's supposed to be. I made that mistake at first too...

Thanks for the tips! I'll try to see if that works for me.

Back
Top Bottom