RPG General News - Kingdom Hearts Series on Steam

Well... it's simple really you both are not the target audience. :biggrin:

Not being mean but the franchise has been popular since the PS2 era.

I never understood the obsession with this series. It's mixing two things I never cared about.
I can see how it would appeal to a lot of the mainstream. I mean, both anime and Disney are huge. I even own a few shares of Disney stock despite not like the company. That said, I'm with you on not caring for either.

Is it true that Donald Duck steals Tifa from Cloud Strife in one of these games? ;)

I'm not a fan of Disney or anime but I did play the first game on my PS2 and it was alright (though not good enough that I was ever compelled to play the sequels).

This series never clicked with me, I suppose it loses a lot of mysticism if you're not into Disney-like silliness. I generally favor more mature themes and presentation. Even then it's a well-acclaimed series that can't hurt having in PC for all the fans.

I've always wanted anime mixed with Disney characters. A dream come true. ;)
Me, I would have preferred Franco-Belgian comic characters mixed with Disney ones ... Or even Warner Bros. characters mixed with Disney ones (like they did with Roger Rabbit), but apparingly the Asian market is far bigger.

Back
Top Bottom