HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The annual event Warhammer Skulls 2024 has been announced for May 23:

Warhammer Skulls 2024 - Announcement

Greetings, Lord Captain!

We report that no incidents were registered on your voidship, and all systems and mechanisms are operating within normal parameters. However, the ship's crew has gathered on the bridge - they have something intriguing to tell you, Lord Captain!

Your loyal crew is proud to announce that we'll be a part of the grand annual event, Warhammer Skulls 2024 (
View: https://www.twitch.tv/warhammer
), which will be held on May 23, 2024, 5 PM BST. We're preparing a report with some long-anticipated news, so make sure not to miss it!

The crew remains silent and refuses to spoil the surprise or reveal any details ahead of time, so you'll have to be patient and wait for the big event! What possible news could they be keeping?

ICYMI, you still have a chance to get your Collector's Edition with a stunning Cassia figurine on our website, https://roguetrader.owlcat.games/. Don't wait too long, the offer is limited!

May the Omnissiah's blessing be with you, we await your presence at Warhammer Skulls 2024, Lord Captain!
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

Let me guess they'll talk about the upcoming enhanced edition along with another DLC announcement? We know the game will be milked for at least five more years.

Let's not forget the next incoming 100+ hot fixes and patches. :rotfl:

Last edited:
I appreciate that Owlcats manged to find business model which allows them to develop very long and complex cRPGs in profitable way. If it includes early access, numerous hot fixes, enhanced editions and DLCs, I can live with it. Because what is alternative? Please remember others tried and failed (Troika, Obsidian, etc.). This is not easy market segment.

just gave up on it. sad, as its writing is probably above standard compared to 95% of games.
game play is not cool enough , such bad unattractive rpg design

just gave up on it. sad, as its writing is probably above standard compared to 95% of games.
game play is not cool enough , such bad unattractive rpg design

Just to be clear you are saying you don’t think this game is worth playing? The Pathfinder games were both very highly praised here and more broadly. Did you play / enjoy those but found this game to be a big step down for the studio? I was planning on buying and playing this sometime this year once it’s seasoned a bit more with patches. I just assumed the gameplay and general vibe and production value would be similar to their Pathfinder games, which I would rate very high personally for a party based RPG.

I'm looking forward to the DLC, I'll use the opportunity to replay it from the start. Already have over 250 hours played in this game, definitely one of the best investments I've made.

To me, a much better game than Kingmaker, and on par with Wrath of the Righteous, though it's obvious that the change of setting and combat systems may have been overwhelming to some people who rather stick to what they already are familiar with. I'm not one of those people, so Rogue Trader continues to be a treat, and I can't wait to see what full game Owlcat comes up with next.

I'm looking forward to the DLC, I'll use the opportunity to replay it from the start. Already have over 250 hours played in this game, definitely one of the best investments I've made.

To me, a much better game than Kingmaker, and on par with Wrath of the Righteous, though it's obvious that the change of setting and combat systems may have been overwhelming to some people who rather stick to what they already are familiar with. I'm not one of those people, so Rogue Trader continues to be a treat, and I can't wait to see what full game Owlcat comes up with next.
I agree.

Let me guess they'll talk about the upcoming enhanced edition along with another DLC announcement? We know the game will be milked for at least five more years.
Maybe it will be just what it says.... more SKULLS in the game. :) There are already flying skulls, right? :)

Back
Top Bottom