W40K: Inquisitor-Martyr - Hierophant Class DLC

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Couchpotato spotted a new Class DLC for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr called Hierophant:

Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr - Official Hierophant Class DLC Trailer

Meet the Hierophant class in this latest Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr trailer. Check it out to see new features with the Heirophant class, like the new Retinue combat feature, new mechanics like Aura System and Command Skills, and more. The Heirophant Class DLC for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr will be available on October 17, 2024. Additionally, the Offline Mode for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr is available now. The Offline Mode is now added as a separate game mode, alongside the currently available online mode, as an optional feature.

By playing this class, you will assume the role of an Inquisitor who can call in multiple acolytes to form a squad. You will have to use your faith and authority to inspire your acolytes to carry out the Emperor's will, manage them like a true leader, and teach the Imperium's truth to all the heretics in the Caligari sector.
More information.

Last edited:
Correct my error I finally tried the game today, and it's not that bad.

Very similar to their older ARPG Van Helsing.

The game is not bad - it is overlooked and has many nice features.

Correct my error I finally tried the game today, and it's not that bad.
Very similar to their older ARPG Van Helsing.
Van Helsing wasnt bad, but become somewhat tedious. A lot of trash loot. And it has a bonus that it has some humorous dialogues.
I probably wouldnt be able to play long dark Warhammer game in the same style.

Back
Top Bottom