King's Bounty - EU Version gets 1.7 Patch

magerette

Hedgewitch
Katauri Interactive has released a patch for the European edition of King's Bounty published by Nobilis, which includes some of the fixes from the 1.6.5 version already issued for the Atari US version. You can see a comparison of the two changelogs as well as pick it up at Worthplaying. The patch is also mirrored in various languages at several sites, including The Patches Scrolls, GamersHell, and Action Trip.
More information.

What? There is an EU version of the game on the streets? ... darn, it still says February release on the single site that has the game listed here in Denmark. :'(

That's odd. Eurogamer has it set for release in the UK in February, too--but it's available by digital download already...sounds like maybe Nobilis doesn't have it's act together.

Well, at least when you get it the patch will be ready. That necromancy skill bug is a pain, though the game is really not very buggy. :)

Last edited:
Denmark still isn't part of the EU, is it ?

That's odd. Eurogamer has it set for release in the UK in February, too--but it's available by digital download already...sounds like maybe Nobilis doesn't have it's act together.

Well, at least when you get it the patch will be ready. That necromancy skill bug is a pain, though the game is really not very buggy. :)

what bug? it worked for me as far as I remember

what bug? it worked for me as far as I remember

In my unpatched version, the Necromancy skill just doesn't ever kick in. It's one of the things listed as fixed in the patch, though I haven't gotten around to patching it just yet as I wanted to rebuild my mage anyway and haven't run across any other bugs.

yeah. i haven't experienced any bugs as well, working perfectly for me.

Back
Top Bottom