Divinity 2 - Development Update

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Our hosted site The Locus Inn has a post about a development update made by Larian Studio's head Swen "Lar" Vincke:
We’re still months away from release but the amount of things we need to deal with on a daily basis to finish this game is increasing rapidly. Not a day goes by with somebody figuring out that something still needs to be added to our task list. I think at this point it’s perfectly possible to occupy the entire development team with things like screenshots, localization schedules, movies, demos, TRCs, logos, legal stuff, websites, promo material, minimum specs, interviews, marketing assets, cover art, documentation, manuals, age rating submission etc… without ever doing a single piece of actual development work, also known as “working on making the game fun”.
More information.

Yea, I just hope they don't release it for the PC bugged. I don't care about bugs, but PC games get too bad of a reputation because of incompetent devs. Release it right or don't release it at all!

What are TRCs?

What are TRCs?

They're the standards that MS and Sony have for games on their respective Consoles.

Technical Requirements Checklist.

Back
Top Bottom