Drakensang - Conspiracy at Ferdok Browser Game

Dhruin

SasqWatch
A free browser game to promote Drakensang has been released. Here's the word on Conspiracy at Ferdock from the official site:
Can’t wait for the Drakensang release? Get a taste for Ferdok now! The Dark Eye browser game “Drakensang: Conspiracy at Ferdok” is now ready to be played (For Free) in English at http://www.tde-games.com.
A little story spoiler? An unbelievable series of murders is rocking nocturnal Ferdok. Influential trader Ulwine Neisbeck fears attacks on warehouses and ships. By her order, you are looking for the culprits. This story takes place before Drakensang the game and thus gives you a pre-emptive look into the world of Aventuria.
Enjoy your trip, traveller
You'll need to register to play.
More information.

Ok, I went to the site and registered to check the game out to se what it was like, but now that I am looking at the archetypes to choose from for character creation, I can't help but ask, where are the magic using archetypes? I don't see any. Is this intended, or am I not seeing the entire list? If it is intended, do they plan to eventually add in magic using archetypes? I checked the forum over there, but couldn't find any answers(at least not in english,and I don't speak german).

Yes, that was intentional. As far as I know there are no concrete plans to add them in.

Yep, I tried them several days ago, but wasn't impressed with the lack of mages, so I gave up!!

I've been pissing my boss's time away with this today :p, and it's actually pretty entertaining for a web game! I imagine it has very little replay value, but going through the story once should be fun.

Ok, I went to the site and registered to check the game out to se what it was like, but now that I am looking at the archetypes to choose from for character creation, I can't help but ask, where are the magic using archetypes? I don't see any. Is this intended, or am I not seeing the entire list? If it is intended, do they plan to eventually add in magic using archetypes? I checked the forum over there, but couldn't find any answers(at least not in english,and I don't speak german).

Just to clarify, the web game may not have magic using archetypes (I haven't checked), but the real Drakensang does have, and many of them (I'm playing it as a Battlemage)

Back
Top Bottom