BioWare - Neither Rain, Nor Sleet...

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Jay Watamaniuk continues his live gaming series on the BioWare blog with Part 1 of Neither Rain, No Sleet, Nor Gloom of Night... :
After a 2 hour road trip north of Edmonton and a few wrong turns myself and my friend Hal ended up at the site for the game. We knew it was the site because as you drive along the private side road you passed by dozens- and I means dozens- of old and abandoned shacks, houses, farmhouses, utility sheds and buildings of every description. All built in the years directly following World War II by a single man was had some very real demons that ultimately consumed him. He would create a structure, live in it for a time and then build another structure a few feet away and live in that for time. Amazing and tragic.

Each was built of slates of wood cut from the surrounding trees and hammered together with iron nails. This was the site of the game? It was chilling place in the middle of the day never mind late at night in the darkness. The players were headed for an exciting experience to be sure.
More information.

Add 'nor snow'. It snowed up here on Monday and Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom