Diablo 4 Design Discussions

I'm really not sure what class to play S4 with. Every start I had and I always resort back to the same build for a rogue.
I'd really love a sword and board, paladin style. From the looks of it we're not getting that with the first expansion, due to the jungle theme. But maybe we'll get a healer fighter or something, with ironwolf priest/warrior?
Well, from the look of things, those Twisting Blades builds are back in top form. I'm sure there'd be some new stuff to discover. Remember, getting to level 100 now takes about as long as 50 used to, if you did all that renoun stuff so you begin with 6 skill points, or whatever it is.

I'd like to see a pally, yeah. Diablo Immortal did a Blood Knight, so maybe something like that? Really not sure. But the tank archtype doesn't really have much of a place in this sort of game where everyones a DPS. DPS pally in WoW uses a 2hander.

Necro can use a shield, I think. :)

Edit: I'd suggest giving Barb a play. Every season they're probably the best, even though classes are good. They don't only get nerfed, they also get "fixed" where some aspects were not working as intended. Bet theyre still top tier in S4, anyway!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom