Dragon Age - Stolen Throne Book Imminent

"The stolen throne book" sounded interesting ... ;)

"Who hath the book shall have the throne !" ;)

"The Stolen Throne" title reminds of "A Game OF Thrones," but I doubt it'll be of that level of quality. ;) In any case, I like these sorts of introductions to games, even though they're usually not up there in terms of good writing.

I thought I was mad about Dragon Age getting delayed for months. Gaider must be really upset!

I thought I was mad about Dragon Age getting delayed for months. Gaider must be really upset!
No, not so much. While the extra marketing push might have been nice, sure, if the book is bad then it's not going to be well-received no matter what. If it's good, then I hope it'll find an audience regardless of when the game comes out (and maybe pick up a larger one when it does).

Fingers crossed, anyhow. :)

I inted to use this book the way I use guides, wikis and what not - to get as much background information as possible. I generally like settings where I know more than just what is presented in the game. I also like references to characters or subplots I've read about elsewhere (i.e references to Dak'kon in both BG2 and NWN2, the intertwined story and settings of the HoMM/MM universe, etc).

I probably won't be able to find this at the local bookstore though, so I'll probably have to buy it online.

Good luck with your book, and welcome! :)

Back
Top Bottom