DA:I Isometric view mod

Dragon Age: Inquisition
Interesting. Does it break things by clipping through cells above and below when zooming?

Haven't tried it yet, still playing WL2.

Has anyone tried it yet?

Not me.
I'm waiting for norespawn mod so I can replay the game, this time as elf (there are wartable missions that depend on the race of your character and I suspect certain quests roll out differently based on the race). But without stop the grind mod, I just can't force myself into replay.

I mean... From a site that gave 10/10 to this game, came another, more realistic "review" with comments:

856449.png

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/6.866250-The-Task-At-Hand

You need to make sure your Origin is offline, otherwise you might get banned for using CheatEngine.

For what I know CheatEngine is the only way to solve a certain requisition task (prison locks) as it's bugged. Banning people who will fire up CheatEngine to overcome the bug because there is still no patch on the issue is bad for business.

While requisitions are actually irrelevant as all they provide is power+1 (and you get crapload of power points from other sources), in fact only matter for getting a certain achievement, some people simply like to grind otherwise useless materials and want to collect all possible requisitions not realizing those tasks are infinite.

You need to make sure your Origin is offline, otherwise you might get banned for using CheatEngine.
You won't get banned if you don't cheat in multiplayer (source).

I tried the zoom script and it's really great. You can in fact simulate an actual iso view. Only thing missing now is click to move.

That source is about nonDenuvo game. :)

Tried their CoD/CS clone in ME3, it's crap (doesn't mean it'll suck to everyone, Thrasher loved it). Thus probably won't ever try their DA3 multiplayer at all. If it was MOBA with microtransactions only for skins, maybe I would. For what I know, it's not MOBA and apparently there are pay2win microtransactions (not sure, repeating, I didn't try it).

The whole thing is a result of bad consolegame porting onto PC. They could easily, obviously since it's possible with 3rd party util, add this view as an additional PC feature themselves. It wouldn't solve unfriendly controls problem, but at least would be something.

That source is about nonDenuvo game. :)
Is that relevant? I guess that their strategy for banning due to cheating might be the same across different games.

The whole thing is a result of bad consolegame porting onto PC. They could easily, obviously since it's possible with 3rd party util, add this view as an additional PC feature themselves. It wouldn't solve unfriendly controls problem, but at least would be something.
Indeed. It would be so easy...

Back
Top Bottom