Netflix Exploring Cloud Gaming to Bring Titles to TVs and PCs

Here we go again with this cloud-based gaming is the future nonsense. Sure in 100 years maybe but the reality is most of these large business fail and end up closed years later.

It's an attempt to reach a wider audience and boost their subscriber base. Netflix has been losing subscribers since the end of the pandemic.

It's an attempt to reach a wider audience and boost their subscriber base. Netflix has been losing subscribers since the end of the pandemic.
Yeah, I've seen reports they're bouncing back now, but I'm sure this was put in motion when they were crapping themselves a little bit.

I hope they wont make the stadia mistakes; i ve been using gfn, boosteroid and xcloud for a few years now, i have no problems playing in the cloud. I think gfn and xcloud will dominate this market, boosteroid is too small and they kinda do it illegaly. Luna is already going down and the others are way to expensive and not really made for gaming(except shield).

Yeah, I've seen reports they're bouncing back now, but I'm sure this was put in motion when they were crapping themselves a little bit.
Yeah those reports don't believe them they gained 2.3 million subscribers but lost more then gained. The other numbers were just future speculation. They lied to investors.

They were down 50%. They've recovered 14%.

That means they're now down 36% (which is more than 1/3 loss in value.) It's sort of like saying gas prices have dropped 15%, when they're actually still up 65% from the 2020 lows.

Ah, right. Don't know much much about it, just seen some bits in the news. I rather doubt that this gaming service will improve matters for them.

Yeah... and watch their subscriber-numbers plummet again...probably..:)
I'm just curious how they're going to pull it off. For example, how do they prove you gave your password to someone else? What if you log in while you're on vacation somewhere?

I'm just curious how they're going to pull it off. For example, how do they prove you gave your password to someone else? What if you log in while you're on vacation somewhere?
My guess is some-type of hardware or IP check. I use a trainer site called cheat-happens and they do the same thing. They allow you to add IPs and PC's to the security check.

After the allowed amount they will block you and ask to prove it's you.

Back
Top Bottom