PoE Reviews

Pillars of Eternity
I really hope that D:OS's and PoE's success shows to investors that there's a huge market for these games.
I hope it shows SCL devs they are idiots and should turn their D&D MMO wannabe into a real classic D&D game while they still can.

The pro review tally is up on Metacritic now - currently 92%.

The words "masterpiece" and "classic" appear quite often.

The pro review tally is up on Metacritic now - currently 92%.

The words "masterpiece" and "classic" appear quite often.

and GOTY…

edit: 93% aggregate Metacritic score…it's actually increasing O_O

For the record, Obsidian highest Metacritic score was 86 with KoTORII (Xbox version).

It must really be hard for the developers to assess how their game will be reviewed and accepted. After years and thousands of hours of work, being that close to it must make it impossible to ascertain whether someone will actually LIKE TO PLAY IT.

They must be ecstatic right now. And likely drunk.

Oh man... I would be SO drunk right now.

It must really be hard for the developers to assess how their game will be reviewed and accepted. After years and thousands of hours of work, being that close to it must make it impossible to ascertain whether someone will actually LIKE TO PLAY IT.

They must be ecstatic right now. And likely drunk.
I would be jumping around the office right now if I was there :D
I am almost jumping around the office I work at :D

I'll bet the Paradox offices are a mess. They've just had Skylines and PoE back to back.

I would be jumping around the office right now if I was there :D
I am almost jumping around the office I work at :D

Going by Josh's comments about the KS and how they couldn't believe it, they are probably numb right now (aka in chock and unable to process anything).

Very unusual for a hardcore niche game to get higher critic scores than user scores.

Back
Top Bottom