Risen - Screens @ GameStar

Climbing ?
Hand placed loot in inaccessible (well not readily accessible really) places ?
G2 style vertical design ?

So when can I preorder ? ... No seriously when ? ...

Thanks Exploding one !

Last edited:
Really, I see no reason why to care. If that's the story they want to tell its their decision. You don't have to play it ;)

Not an issue whether I play it or not, it's an issue of being a weakness in design. If you have no issues having a guy's ass on your screen for 40+ hours, well umm.... good for you. ;)

That's your opinion, but absolutely not mine. I think they look a lot better then in the previous games of PB as I do for most of the characters.

youre so wrong!

unbenanntjtf.jpg

OK, so we see now where you are coming from and what level of interaction you ascribe to ...

Hmm... I don't know what to think about this game. I loved Gothic and Gothic 2 but hated Gothic 3. This game looks similiar to Gothic 3 so I guess that's not my piece of cake.

Hmm... I don't know what to think about this game. I loved Gothic and Gothic 2 but hated Gothic 3. This game looks similiar to Gothic 3 so I guess that's not my piece of cake.

I like Gothic 3 a lot, and I think it became a great crpg with the community patches. I do agree that Gothic 1&2 were definitely better though.

I have high hopes for Risen...

How do you figure it's similar to Gothic 3?
I just feel it :D Of course I don't know but as for me it looks similiar to Gothic 3. After release I will read some reviews or play the demo (if available) and decide to buy or not to buy. As for now I'm not hyped and think it's nothing special.

dude...
keep your cheap shots for yourself...

im just stating the huge failment of the female models.

Gimme a break ... the focus on the female models and pulling a blow-up doll as an immediate comparison simply shows through your own supplied evidence that you are likely an immature puerile typical fantasy-driven video game kid who is out hunting for virtual boobies.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom