Star Trek: Infinite Abandoned by Paradox

If I do beam onboard, that's the manner in which I'll do so, free and clear.
For sure!!! I am only playing EUIV now after picking up the complete edition and all DLC on Humble Bundle about 6 months ago. No way am I paying $300+ for a ton of DLC.

The worse thing is they are now doing DLC that replace other DLC!! i.e. There was a DLC called "Mandate of Heaven" which gave a lot of unique content for asian nations including Japan. Their last DLC had more content for Japan that is mutually exclusive to Mandate of Heaven!! Surely a more consumer friendly approach would have just been to patch the Japan content to Mandate of Heaven and make rest of the DLC apply to other nations that haven't had love yet?

For sure!!! I am only playing EUIV now after picking up the complete edition and all DLC on Humble Bundle about 6 months ago. No way am I paying $300+ for a ton of DLC.

The worse thing is they are now doing DLC that replace other DLC!! i.e. There was a DLC called "Mandate of Heaven" which gave a lot of unique content for asian nations including Japan. Their last DLC had more content for Japan that is mutually exclusive to Mandate of Heaven!! Surely a more consumer friendly approach would have just been to patch the Japan content to Mandate of Heaven and make rest of the DLC apply to other nations that haven't had love yet?
Stellaris.png

Hey it's called capitalism. Not Pardox's fault so many fools are easily parted from their money. Also there are many ways to play all the DLC for free online.:]

Last edited:
Well, this looks interesting to me. I haven't played a strategy game for ages, and never a Star Trek game.
It looks hugely complicated, though.
The last full stategy game i played was Age of wonders Shadow Magic. after that, only King's Bounty, which is not a strategy game (I loved it, though).

It wasn't something I was likely to play anyways due to the negative reviews, but that's a nail in the coffin.

Back
Top Bottom