Viva Pinata anyone?

xSamhainx

Paws of Doom
Original Sin Donor
The premise of the game interests me. Ive read good things about the console version, and bad things about the pc port.

Can anyone here gimme the 411 on this one? I'm thinking of picking up the pc game regardless of the bad nooz, it just seems like one of those funky sandbox sims type things that I could wittle a way a couple weeks on. I know there has to be someone here who has this one!

The premise of the game interests me. Ive read good things about the console version, and bad things about the pc port.

Can anyone here gimme the 411 on this one? I'm thinking of picking up the pc game regardless of the bad nooz, it just seems like one of those funky sandbox sims type things that I could wittle a way a couple weeks on. I know there has to be someone here who has this one!

LOL. I've seen my bf playing this game on console. First my bf said this game is really cute and awesome but soon he lost interest in it. I'd say it's more for kids or sort of game you want to play when you are bored. It's sort of game you'd play when you want to kill time without worrying about getting too hooked into it.

Got it for the gf, haven't seen any problems with it apart from the camera is set very close to the ground. Got her away from The Sims for a week or 2.

It is definitely a kids-oriented game, one that is fun but that falls short of the standard set by Nintendo on the DS & Wii. I have no interest in pursuing the PC version.

There seems to be a lot of tricks and secrets to learn mind, mostly involved with evolving your piñatas.

There is a PC version ?

Thanks, didn't know that.

Back
Top Bottom