No Rest for the Wicked - Preview

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Gamerant checked out No Rest for the Wicked:

How No Rest For The Wicked Blends Dragon's Dogma 2 and Diablo 4

No Rest for the Wicked is an exciting new take on the RPG genre that includes elements that may attract Dragon's Dogma 2 and Diablo 4 fans.

HIGHLIGHTS

• No Rest for the Wicked brings a fresh perspective and genre change from the Ori series, promising exciting class customization in an RPG world.
  • With an isometric perspective and focus on exploration and loot, No Rest for the Wicked aims to immerse players in a beautifully crafted world with similarities between it and Dragon's Dogma 2 or Diablo 4.
No Rest for the Wicked is an exciting new project from Moon Studios, the developer responsible for the Ori series. Moon Studios is stepping away from the established 2D perspective featured in the Ori games and opting for both a new viewpoint and genre altogether. As the launch date for No Rest for the Wicked's early access draws closer, there are several elements featured in the game that some fans of Dragon's Dogma 2 and Diablo 4 may find exciting.

[...]
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

If that's really a blend between D4 and DD2, it's definitely not for me. But that's not at all what it looked like when it was presented.

My main concern is how it's played with K+M.

Well that K+M issue has been answered and debated many times already.

It's the main reason I'm not buying into this games hype.

If that's really a blend between D4 and DD2, it's definitely not for me. But that's not at all what it looked like when it was presented.
The author doesn't sound like she really knows what she's talking about here. Maybe DD2 is the only action-RPG she's familiar with and can relate to.

My main concern is how it's played with K+M.
It looks like a soulslike in a arpg camera angle to me.

Back
Top Bottom