Pricewatch!

The next free Epic game is Human Resource Machine.

I played it before; it's a very funny puzzle game that mimics programming with a system of simple instructions to solve the tasks. It's full of dark humour and it's very well made, but you have to like that sort of puzzles.

PS: I think there was the same issue as the other games from the same dev - the music sound is too loud and there's no settings for that. It's possible to fix it by editing a .ini file.

Final Fantasy VII Remake is 60% off at Green Man Gaming. That makes it $28 which is an all-time low for the PC version.

The Last of Us Part I - 43% off

Elden Ring - 48% off

Remnant II - 52% off

Last edited:
Final Fantasy VII Remake is 60% off at Green Man Gaming. That makes it $28 which is an all-time low for the PC version.
Also if you bought anything else there recently you might have gotten an added 5% off coupon email. (well, I know I did)

Also if you bought anything else there recently you might have gotten an added 5% off coupon email. (well, I know I did)
D'oh! I got it this morning. Why couldn't they have sent it yesterday before I made my latest purchase? :)

Also, that Final Fantasy VII deal was apparently pretty popular. I just checked and it's out of stock now.

Ghostrunner is the final daily freebie on Epic.

Not the final daily freebie, from what I've read.
  • 31 December Epic Games free game - Ghostrunner
  • 1 January Epic Games free game - Escape Academy
  • 2 January Epic Games free game - 20 Minutes Till Dawn
  • 3 January Epic Games free game - A Plague Tale: Innocence
  • 4 January Epic Games free game - Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy
Source: GG.deals

Interesting, so worth buying really cheap now and getting a new version of the game in a couple of months plus DLC to purchase. Think I'm in for that.

If you're into digital board games, Humble Bundle is offering a large bundle of them that includes Gloomhaven, Terraforming Mars, A Game of Thrones, Arkham Horror, and a bunch more.

Back
Top Bottom