11 days to Grimoire release. Yay.

Who is this "Big Man Tyrone"?

pibbur who has never heard of him, but then he has never heard of most youtube personalities. Except mr Crocker.

Who is this "Big Man Tyrone"?

pibbur who has never heard of him, but then he has never heard of most youtube personalities. Except mr Crocker.

I think he's originally from that site 'Fiver',where you can pay people to do or say outrageous things for $5. "Big Man Tyrone" seems to be popular with the alt right and 4chan trolls, as he's an African that will read whatever mad drivel they can come up with. A natural choice for Cleve's eugenicist ravings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fd5PDeJ_E8

Last edited:
guy is hilarous.

Unfortunately, it seems to sponsored by the Codex with a big endorsement at the end.

What does that mean?

With activity in the Grimoire app, I think it means there is a non-zero chance this thing will be released

With activity in the Grimoire app, I think it means there is a non-zero chance this thing will be released

Oh, thanks Mercutio. Please do all the math and let us know when we can expect release based on that statement.

After all these years and pages and pages of explanations, musings,drivel,conjecture,warnings,threats,marketing and mental health theories , and blasphemies meant to explain and give comfort to fans and non-fans alike, You came up with a release date.

https://youtu.be/N_dUmDBfp6k

I am now speechless

Basically it just means that there is SOMETHING uploaded into Steam, and that what ever that something is, it got edited in some way. That was true last time as well, so it doesn't really mean much. It may even be a bad sign, if he's still poking around at it, despite it being "100% done" weeks ago.

But who knows, I could be wrong, and we will find out soon enough.

Last edited:
looking good for release (or not)

GOLDEN ERA GAMES 1 hour ago said:
I can't be bothered to delete some of the spam below or ban these users this morning, I am too busy. Everything is good for release today of Grimoire V1. Nothing outstanding at all.

11 hours till release!!!!!

Usually around this point Cleve either disappears or starts posting clues that the game isn't ready. He's been pretty active and insistent that it's coming out though for the last few days. I still don't trust anything that comes out of his mouth but.....who knows.

could it......could it really happen this time?!?!? :end:

Not confident it'll come out today. Can't put my finger on the reason, as Cleve is promising it will, perhaps it's just a primitive instinct inherited from our hunter-gatherer ancestors.

Not confident it'll come out today. Can't put my finger on the reason, as Cleve is promising it will, perhaps it's just a primitive instinct inherited from our hunter-gatherer ancestors.

This thread having started in 2010 might be a clue ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Cleve has made it clear on the forums that he was lying when he said two weeks ago that the game was 100% done with the final version was approved by Steam. Between that and his past of lies and making things up, there is no really good reason to believe anything he says now.

At the same time I can't completely dismiss the slightly possibility that it will release. I don't expect it, I've been right the last 20 times that I bet against it, and there isn't much reason to think it's different this time. But it's still possible.

He lied? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say first, yeah, I guess he did. I'm gonna creep out even further on that same limb and ask in return, is anything out of his cesspool of a mouth ever NOT a lie? =p

Can you really ride on turtles in Grimoire? That would completely change my opinion of the game.

Back
Top Bottom