Divinity: Original Sin II - C64 Support!

But what about Atari 2600? Why do Larian HATE us Atari 2600 owners???

And why hasn't the joxer commented yet?

pibbur who can't believe ... something

He's too busy trying it out on his mobile app!! :)

Mobile device, Corwin. An app is something that you download to the device. :D

Tell Windows 10 that please.
They lost the distinction.

N00b... my first modem was a mixed-mode 300/1200 with an acoustic coupler. I'm sure there's someone out there who can top that with tales of running 110-baud transfers over a can hooked up to a piece of string.

Phwoar! Is that the rare-ish G model I see? Classic 1541 drive. Always nice to see a Competition Pro ready for action too. ;) Must come in around 10,000 disks.
Larian, I knew you'd think of everything! I think I'll wait though for the "GoTY box of cartridges release". Fun stuff.

heh.

I remember back then when computer magazines came with pages and pages of BASIC code for games...

pibbur who didn't have the patience to enter pags of code on the keyboard. Also because he quickly adopted Pascal. Turbo Pascal ver. 1.0.

N00b… my first modem was a mixed-mode 300/1200 with an acoustic coupler. I'm sure there's someone out there who can top that with tales of running 110-baud transfers over a can hooked up to a piece of string.

Hah. I remember when I had to write down things I'd like to store or send. On paper (whatever that was)!!!!

pibbur whose handwriting today prohibits (assuming the purpose is to inform the receivers) the above mentioned procedure.

PS: I actually had to send a physical letter a couple of days ago. Been years since last time. Was (slightly) shocked when I saw how much stamsp cost these days. DS.

PPS. Handwriting is somewhat similar to an EEG reading. The example is obtained from a patient during an epileptic seizure. DS.

Spike-waves.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom