Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - 15 new Archetypes

For anyone wanting to read about them instead there's these steam updates:

For anyone wanting to read about them instead there's these steam updates:
Already shared on site of course in the news and forum.:biggrin:

Also what does "big" or "content" even mean in this context?

Is this the biggest CRPG content-wise now?
I have already put in 300 h in one and a half playthroughs and haven't seen and done everything yet. Also still have to play the side campaign.
For you to see and do everything, you need to play all 10 different mythic paths :p So in that context, I do think it is one of the biggest cRPG content-wise.

Last edited:
Well at least it isn't as large in the replay zone as BG3. It'll take years just to play every class, race, and origin. Anyway I'm glad Rouge Trader wont be as large at it's release.

Doubt I will ever play all classes & 10 different mythic paths in Wrath of the Righteous.:whew:

Just a reminder - these archetypes are available for only those who purchase DLC 5 - The Lord of Nothing.

TLoN story is continued from DLC2 - Through the Ashes. A new companion will join the party in TLoN - Penta the android (bard archetype IIRC).

Just a reminder - these archetypes are available for only those who purchase DLC 5 - The Lord of Nothing.

TLoN story is continued from DLC2 - Through the Ashes. A new companion will join the party in TLoN - Penta the android (bard archetype IIRC).
You know personally I hate how Olwcat releases and implemented DLC in both Pathfinder games. You never know when to play it. That's just my opinion though.

At least they acknowledged this in the last survey.

You know personally I hate how Olwcat releases and implemented DLC in both Pathfinder games. You never know when to play it. That's just my opinion though.

At least they acknowledged this in the last survey.
That's a shame but why are you telling me this? I have no control over what Owlcats do and whether you will play the DLC or not.

I responded because you talked about the dlc that's all. No need to get offended.^^

I always do don't worry at least people on reddit have a similar opinion.

Would be nice it results of that survey actually come true.:please:

I don't see any summary of the survey outcome but I assume that people want more content to be added to the main game (looking at the top post in that thread).

My understanding is that Owlcats added 15 archetypes precisely because of that reason - adding something new to the main campaign for those who are not interested in standalone campaign.

I will be able to share more info once the DLC is released. I may or may not be playing The Lord of Nothing already *whistles*. From my point of view DLC 5 > 4 > 3 > 1&2.

So glad that when I got this I did the whole season thingie or whatever it's called. Basically I'm hoping that includes any and all additional content. I've still not played even the base game yet I enjoyed the first one so much that I've no doubt that this one will deliver the goods.

There was a dev stream for the Lord of Nothing and some kind soul made a recap of the stream.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/comments/17wqe7f/lord_of_nothing_livestream_notes_discussion_of/

I'm hyped for both this DLC and the next altho we will have to wait a while for DLC6 according to the stream recap. I'm at the last location within the standalone portion of the DLC - still enjoying it immensely. I will have to spend all my leisure time to experience the main campaign import portion of the DLC and ending slides - hope I can make it before the DLC is released to the public / my beta save become obsolete (incompatible for the release version)

Oh joy I'll probably have to redownload the whole game and once again with the future patches. Yes I'm salty as hell as I have redownloded this game over ten times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom