Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - 15 new Archetypes

Oh joy I'll probably have to redownload the whole game and I ce again with the future patches. Yes I'm salty as hell as I have redownloded this game over ten times.
You can uninstall if you aren't playing it now

That's not the point I was making. GOG has a strange patching process. Sometimes you get the small update applied, and other times it redownloads the whole game.

I had to redownload both games over ten times each with all the DLC and patches.

Lesson learned is Unity games are a pain to patch.

I think they just went way too slow on DLC for this game. The game was released more than 2 years ago and it will probably be another 4-5 months till the last DLC is released. They should of just called it a day at Season pass 1. I wonder how many people are buying/playing season pass 2? I'm guessing there will still be a few people like me who haven't done a full playthrough yet and were waiting for it to be content complete. Then there is the hardcore fans and new buyers. I can't imagine that many "normal" people who played it and finished it two years ago would still be interested in it.

I think they just went way too slow on DLC for this game. The game was released more than 2 years ago and it will probably be another 4-5 months till the last DLC is released. They should of just called it a day at Season pass 1. I wonder how many people are buying/playing season pass 2? I'm guessing there will still be a few people like me who haven't done a full playthrough yet and were waiting for it to be content complete. Then there is the hardcore fans and new buyers. I can't imagine that many "normal" people who played it and finished it two years ago would still be interested in it.
Agree but it's a way for them to make more revenue to stay open and supplement develepment of future games. They had the same plan for Pathfinder Kingmaker but they don't own that game IP as a publisher who helped fund them does nowadays.

It will depend on who you ask. For me, DLCs are giving me extra reasons to revisit the game and I tend to replay games I love, so no complaints from me at all. I don't know anything about the sales figure but I assume it would have been decent - I doubt they would have gone ahead with it if it is not profitable. Personally, I'm glad they decided to go ahead with season 2 - DLC4 and 5 are heck of a lot more enjoyable than first 3 DLCs. I know DLC reception hasn't been great but I'd heartily recommend DLC 4 and 5. I think DLC5 quality is on par with the main campaign :)

My biggest hope is they learn to Intergrate the DLC into the main game, but can still have the option as it is now, so you can just play the future DLC from the main menu.

I could never figure out when to play varholds lot in KingMaker.

EDIT: Fixed errors due to tablet controls that destroyed the format.

Last edited:
My biggest hope is they learn to Intergrate the DLC into the main game, but can still have the option as it is now, so you can just play the future DLC from the main menu.

I could never figure out when to play varhokfs lot in KingMaket.
I can say it's fairly obvious when you will encounter the imported portion of DLC5 in the main campaign - If you talk to the inn keeper in DLC5, you get a very good sense of where you are in terms of WotR main campaign timeline.

Back
Top Bottom