Dragon's Dogma 2 - First Impressions

I beg you please, if it's possible to advertise in the header/title of the topic the source of the video that is being shared. This is honestly going to cause me to stop browsing the site for fear of giving clicks and traffic to threads I do not support.

I beg you please, if it's possible to advertise in the header/title of the topic the source of the video that is being shared. This is honestly going to cause me to stop browsing the site for fear of giving clicks and traffic to threads I do not support.
I *think* that the "first impressions" videos posted here are usually from this Youtuber.

@Vaelith, Morte says pretty much the same as you about Dragon's Dogma 2 in this video.
I include the source in every newsbit in the beginning, but only in the title if I don't create two title rows, so you have to live with it.

@Vaelith, Morte says pretty much the same as you about Dragon's Dogma 2 in this video.
I include the source in every newsbit in the beginning, but only in the title if I don't create two title rows, so you have to live with it.
I mean to sound as kind as possible, I know some of my posts are controversial, on this one I honestly was asking just politely because I like most of the news and information shared in RPGWatch but I really dislike the content from this particular YouTuber.

I haven't watched the video, if he agrees with me, that's fine; it's besides the point regardless.

Either way, thank you for replying and know that I don't mean to make any demands, but if you would consider my request I'd appreciate it, that's all. I'll live with it, and deal with it in whichever way I have to.

I mean to sound as polite as possible, I know some of my posts are controversial, on this one I honestly was asking just politely because I really dislike the content from this particular YouTuber.
Interesting, I never heard of anyone disliking Mortismal. At least not enough to be this vocal.

I know a few here in RPGWatch have been vocal about it being 90% trash/repost/clickbait content. Either way, I want to say, I have absolutely nothing against his content being shared. I just would like to know which threads contain his content to avoid them, if that's possible. I'm happy with others sharing and consuming it as it is their choice and their right.

I know a few here in RPGWatch have been vocal about it being 90% trash/repost/clickbait content. Either way, I want to say, I have absolutely nothing against his content being shared. I just would like to know which threads contain his content to avoid them, if that's possible. I'm happy with others sharing and consuming it as it is their choice and their right.
Interesting. I haven't watched as much of his videos for the past few months, but before that I used to watch them pretty consistently.
Aside from maybe feeling like they're a bit mass produced, I never got the feeling of trash/repost/clickbait. Anyway, to each his own.

BTW:
The easiest way to read the news is NOT clicking on every newsbit title by title.

You just click on the top title of the current day - then you you can simply scroll up/down very fast with the mouse wheel and read or skip every listed newsbit.

Isn't this the poster who was just accusing other gamers of being 'Karens' and obsessing over 'made-up-first-world problems' ?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm glad that hit home. It doesn't feel that good anymore, though; just another notch in my metaphorical revolver.

And now as I nonchalantly dispatched you in a few seconds, there's a grimace in my face thinking that you have to live with yourself a whole life. It's tragic.

Last edited:
I'm glad that hit home. It doesn't feel that good anymore, though; just another notch in my metaphorical revolver.

And now as I nonchalantly dispatched you in a few seconds, there's a grimace in my face thinking that you have to live with yourself a whole life. It's tragic.
Well, that's a little psychotic. How lovely.

For reasons known only to her, Vaelith has decided that "judgmental blowhard" is their ideal forum role. And that's fine, every court needs a jester. But that last attempt at an insult was lame. She needs to step up her game.

I watch Mortismals stuff, but mainly the 100% reviews he does, which I always find to be thorough and informative. You can always tell when he is just churning something out for clicks (e.g. some of his lists) and it's easy enough to just not watch it. No need for an embargo or trying to construct your own little digital bubble because omg I might expose myself to ... Gasp... Some mundane observations about a currently hot game!

Insulting members is NOT tolerated here!!
mortistal gamings overly verbose opinions

Last edited:
Edit
Just noticed, there are already DLC for a total of 41,79€ available for the game :O. What in the hells..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom