HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The J-RPG ALZARA Radiant Echoes has been announced:

ALZARA Radiant Echoes

A VIBRANT TRIBUTE TO THE GOLDEN AGE OF JRPGs

Take control of four heroes as you embark on an epic journey inspired by classic JRPGs across the stunning world of ALZARA.

HARNESS THE ELEMENTS
Harness the elemental magic of Kayla and her allies to battle the invading forces of Vedores. Share the magic to overcome puzzles and obstacles during your adventure.

INTENSE & STRATEGIC TURN-BASED BATTLES
Swap between heroes to combine elemental magic and unleash spectacular attacks. Make offerings to gain favors and summon Legends to defeat your enemies.

A MATURE, RELATABLE STORY
Restore Peace to the vibrant world of ALZARA, where the mysterious elemental entities known as Zals answer to humans' prayers. Lead the Resistance against the merciless invasion orchestrated by the neighboring nation of Vedores.

A COLLABORATION WITH JAPANESE ARTISTS
We are honored to partner with two esteemed Japanese artists for this project. Renowned composer Motoi Sakuraba, celebrated for his contributions to iconic titles like Golden Sun and Dark Souls, joins us alongside main character designer Yoshiro Ambe, recognized for his remarkable work on games such as Trials of Mana and Fire Emblem Heroes.
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

Inspired and influenced by older Final Fantasy games just take my money already.

It does look good. I'll keep an eye on it!

That's tbe appeal of the game. It's a homage to past JRGs.

When they were TB or ATB not the action RPGs most have become.

Yeah, it's obviously an homage to past JRPGs, but I'm not seeing much semblance to the early FF games.

Back
Top Bottom